If you have this crash, please state below :
- phone model
- which image picker you use (e.g. Google+)
- image format, e.g. png
- image size, e.g. 320x320
- layer type, e.g. image, gif, compass, weather, battery?
- adding initial or changing existing image?
Anyone who gets this error could help get this fixed for everyone on here.
Here's what I need.
- Straight after you get the crash, hopefully you should see a new image in /sdcard/BeautifulWatches
- e.g. .img027.jpg
- you may need to set your file explorer to show hidden files as it begins with a dot
- send the highest numbered image file (should also be most recent) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- i have a suspicion jpegs may be getting saved as png's or vice versa
Many thanks if you can help.