If watches still don't send, please check :
- Make sure WatchMaker face is running on your watch
- Check in the Android Wear app that your watch is connected
- Ensure your watch has the latest version of WatchMaker - often it can be one version behind after an update
- Try an uninstall / reinstall on watch and/or phone.
- Ensure you have same version of phone and watch app particularly on Wear 2.0 - please note WatchMaker Watch Face is not same as WatchMaker Premium Watch Face
- Try restarting your watch.
- Make sure WatchMaker is not installed into SD Memory on your phone.
- You need an Android Wear or Tizen Watch
- You can change the Sync Library under WatchMaker App on Phone -> Settings -> Sync Library - try either Data or Message API