UPDATE since WatchMaker 3.7.3 (Wednesday 20th May)
- Fixed sending faces on many watches by removing Channel API. On investigation, many older watches haven't' received Android Wear 1.1+ and any reference to the Channel API library breaks syncing completely on these watches. We will re-add Channel API in the future - please choose from Data API or Message API
If watches still don't send, please check :
- Make sure WatchMaker face is running on your watch
- Check in the Android Wear app that your watch is connected
- Ensure your watch has the latest version of WatchMaker - often it can be one version behind after an update
- Try an uninstall / reinstall on watch and/or phone.
- Try restarting your watch.
- Make sure WatchMaker is not installed into SD Memory on your phone.
- You need an Android Wear watch, i.e. Motorola 360, LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, LG Watch Urbane, Samsung Gear Live, Sony Smartwatch 3, ASUS ZenWatch
- Your watch must have version 5.0+ Check on Watch -> Settings -> About -> Software Version.
- You can change the Sync Library under WatchMaker App on Phone -> Settings -> Sync Library - try either Data or Message API